Friday 25 January 2013

It's been a while!! Exciting times ahead!

Hello!  It has been a while since I have posted here!  I have been busy working with clients helping them to overcome anxiety and panic and I am continuing to work with businesses to raise their profile and get media coverage.  I have continued presenting my Be Inspired radio shows live on 3TFM radio.  There are lots of great guests lined up so look out for details soon and have a listen to some of my previous interviews
I have also been writing the lifestyle column for Spizz Magazine and I am pleased to announce that I am now also writing for The Irvine Herald!
I am going to be updating my blog regularly with lots of information on how to deal with anxiety and panic and also for businesses how to most effectively raise your profile and get people talking about your business. Feel free to follow my blog to get the latest updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment